My daughter is 13 months old and this year I am excited to have her hunt for Easter Eggs for the very first time. I was thinking what can I hide in her eggs? It’s definitely not going to be candy. After some thinking, I came up with a list of the best toddler easter egg ideas. If you have any ideas that you think would be good to add please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be sure to add them.
Egg Fillers Ideas for Toddlers
- Baby goldfish (my daughter loves baby goldfish)
- Gerber Puffs
- Animal crackers
- Small bubbles
- Stickers (I got Sesame Street and Minnie Mouse)
- Race cars
- Small action figures
- Hair clips
- Bouncing ball
- Small Play-doh
- Finger Puppets
- Small rubber duck
- Alphabet magnets (1 or 2 letters per egg)
Here are some Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers
We hope that the above list of toddler Easter Egg fillers was helpful. Below is a list of ideas of what toddlers may like in their Easter basket for Easter.
- New Outfit
- Coloring Book
- Hair clips
- Shoes or sneakers
Easter and Spring go hand in hand. Spring is the time of year when the flowers start to bloom, the days get longer and the weather gets warmer. I love to give my children outside toys for Easter. Here is a list of great outside toys that you can give your child for Easter
- Bike there are a variety of different starter bikes you can give your toddler.
- Water table: Water tables are a wonderful gift for a toddler. Mine loves playing with her water table. Check out our water table reviews here
- Bubble Machine: Toddlers love bubbles, you will never go wrong with purchasing a bubble machine
- Outside playhouse: A playhouse will keep your toddler busy for hours.
- Play lawnmower: My 2-year-old son absolutely loves his lawnmower.
- Chalk: Toddlers are a perfect age to start playing with chalk. Plus it washes away easily
- Bouncey House: My children have a small bouncy house, that is perfect for the two of them. It blows up easily when plugged in and folds up nicely after it’s unplugged.
- Slide: If you do not have a swingset and are not looking to purchase one a toddler slide (perfect for children1-3)is a great choice. They are small, and can even be used inside if you have a large living room.
- Balls: Playground balls are perfect for toddlers. They can be bounced, thrown, or kicked. They are great for toddlers and allows them to develop their gross motor skills
*Remember it’s important to supervise all young children when they play with small items