This is a great quiet game to play with a group of kids.
Materials: Tennis ball
- All the children must stand and are not allowed to talk
- 1 child is given the tennis ball
- They must throw the ball to another child silently
- If that child does not catch the ball they must sit down. Children must also sit down if they talk or make noise or if they have a bad throw (i.e throws it to high or low)
- Last child standing wins.
You can be creative and change the rules throughout the game (i.e can have the children stand on one foot and try to throw the ball or catch with 1 hand, cover one eye etc…)