What kid doesn’t like dirt! This is a great recipe for a kids party, BBQ or Halloween.
This recipe can be done 2 ways. You can have kids make it as an individual snack (great activity for a kids party) or you can make 1 big one. The recipe below is for an individal treat.
Ingredients: 2 cups of pudding (you can use the pre-packaged individual pudding snacks or make your own with Jell-O instant pudding or any brand you choose), gummy worms/insects about 5, 3 chocolate cookies (I used the ends of an Oreo cookie), 1 plastic snack bag
- Have kids add 1 cup of pudding to a clear bowl or large cup
- Put the 3 chocolate cookies in a plastic snack bag
- Have kids smash up the cookies inside the bag
- Add some of the cookie crumbs over the pudding
- Add some gummy worms/insects
- Add the second cup of pudding
- Add the rest of the cookies crumbs and gummy worms/insects