Santa Claus Christmas Quiz
1. Which one is not one of Santa’s reindeer?
2. Who helps Santa make the toys at the North Pole?
b. polar bears
3. If children are naughty, what does Santa bring them?
4. Finish the lyric: “Jingle bells, Jingle bells….”
a. jingle down the lane
b. jingle to the elves
c. jingle all the way
5. Where does Santa leave the Christmas presents?
a. under the Christmas tree
b under the table
c. in the kitchen
6. Santa’s checks his list to see if you were?
a. bad or good
b. naughty or nice
c. mean or sweet
7. What color are Santa’s boots?
8. Which one is not another name for Santa Claus?
a. Kris Kringle
b. St. Nick
c. Fred Claus
9. What color is Rudolph’s nose?
10. What is Santa’s favorite snack?
a. cookies and juice
b. candy canes and coffee
c. cookies and milk
11. What is Frosty the snowman’s nose made out of?
12. What does Santa drive?
13. Finish the line “twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a…”
14. What are the names of Santa’s reindeer?
Click here for the answers