You probably know a lot about Santa Claus but what about Mrs. Claus? Do you know her real name or what she likes to do at the North Pole? If you want to learn more, check out these cool Mrs. Claus facts for kids.
Who is Mrs. Claus?
Mrs. Claus is the wife of Santa Claus. That makes Santa her husband. She has been married to Santa for hundreds of years. Do you want to learn more about Santa? Click here
Her first name is believed to be Martha.
Mrs. Claus is hundreds of years old. Since she is the wife of Santa the magic of Christmas also keeps her alive.
Mrs. Claus lives in the North Pole with Santa.
What Does Mrs. Claus look like?
She is described as a heavy-set woman with short white hair, rosy cheeks, and glasses. She is known to be very kind and loving.
Like many people, Mrs. Claus loves clothes. Her favorite outfit is her long cozy red dress that has a matching heavy, thick red coat to keep her warm at the North Pole. She wears black snow boots to keep her feet warm.
Where Mrs. Claus lived before she moved to the North Pole is a bit of a mystery but she is believed to come from a happy magical place.
What is Mrs. Claus Job?
Mrs. Claus has a lot of responsibilities at the North Pole. Besides taking care of Santa she also takes care of all the elves. Click here for facts about the elves
Since Mrs. Claus doesn’t have any children, she treats all the elves like they are her children.
She teaches them right, from wrong, takes care of them when they are sick, and makes each one feel special
One of Mrs. Claus’s favorite activities is making cookies with the elves. her favorite cookie is chocolate chip.
They make chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, sugar cookies, and other types of Christmas cookies. That’s why Santa is so chunky!
She also helps Santa go through his letters and put them in alphabetical order.
She also double checks Santa’s naughty and nice list to make sure there are no mistakes.
Mrs. Claus also makes sure that the elves take good care of the reindeer. She makes sure the reindeer attend flying reindeer school every day. She loves all the reindeer very much. Click here for reindeer facts.
What Happens After Christmas?
Mrs. Claus is busy all year round, but after Christmas, she and Santa deserve a break. So, each year after Christmas she and Sante go on a nice vacation. They usually go somewhere nice and warm and relax in the sun.
When the vacation is over she helps Santa plan for next year’s Christmas.
Fun Facts about Mrs. Claus
- Mrs. Claus’s favorite season is Winter.
- Her favorite books are cooking books.
- She likes to go on long walks and explore nature.
- She loves going on sleigh rides with Santa Claus.
- Mrs. Claus loves beards, that’s why Santa Claus has one!
- Warm milk is her favorite drink.
- The movies she likes the most are ones about family.
- She is really good at organizing, she has a system to store all the children from around the world’s addresses.
- She likes jokes. Mrs. Claus, Santa, and the elves are always playing tricks on one another.
- Mrs. Claus came up with the idea to keep everyone healthy at the North Pole. She makes everyone exercise 30 minutes every day.