This is a great game to play with a large group of children.
Materials: tables for the kids to sit
- Pick 7 kids to be it. (if you have a smaller group pick 4 or 5 kids). They stand in a line in front of the playing area.
- All the of the other children sit at the tables with their heads down and thumbs up (thumb from 1 hand).
- The children who are it walk around and each press the thumb down of one of the kids at the tables (make sure that the kids who’s heads are down are not peaking).
- After picking the 7 kids come back to the front of the playing area
- The kids who were picked try to guess who picked them. If they get it right they switch places with that person and are now it. If they don’t get it right they sit back down and the person who pick them remains it.
- After everyone guesses the people who were it revel who they picked.