- Poop is the way our body gets rid of waste.
- Poop is made up of 75% water. The other 25% is part fiber, dead bacteria and live bacteria.
- Healthy poop is shaped like a log or like the letter S.
- Have you ever noticed your poop floating in the toilet? Poop will float when it is full of gas.
- Did you know that an average adult can poop 2 pounds a day.
- Elephants can poop 80 pounds a day.
- A guinea pig’s poop can smell sweet like candy.
- Ancient Romans used to dye their hair with pigeon poop.
- The word for a poop fossil is coprolite.
- During the Civil War bat poop was used to make gunpowder.
- A bird’s poop is white because they can’t pee.
- By the time you are 70 years old the average person will have pooped a pile as big as a car!
- Poop has a lot of nicknames. Here are some nicknames for poop: floaties, doodie, turds, dung, dookie, logs and poo
Funny Things about Poop for Kids